Purpose

This blog is for all moms of young children who want to keep things fresh in your home . . . new ways to spend time with your kids, recipes, books, helpful websites, etc. Being a mom is fun but sometimes it's hard! Whether you are a mother working outside the home or inside the home my hope is this blog makes your role as a mother easier and helps keep you and your children engaged!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Update on Weekly Readings

So last week I wrote that we would be trying to tackle 3 days at a time from the chronological Bible that we are going through (it's a daily reading Bible), but we (the small group reading together) blew past that and we got through 6 days, which means today we started on October 24.  If you are reading with us, I'd really like to encourage you to get the same Bible we are reading from - "The Daily Bible, In Chronological Order 365 Daily Readings, NIV".  Today I added the verses we are reading from October 24th, but after today I will type the day and then any insights I had.  If you'd like to continue just getting the verses because you don't have that particular Bible, let me know and I'd be happy to include verses!  I just don't want to type them if no one is using them.  Here is a picture of the Bible:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you new to the mothering world?

I have a particular passion for women who have just entered the world of mothering, especially when it comes to getting your baby on a schedule and sleeping. Please send me a message if you have any questions! I would love to help!