Purpose

This blog is for all moms of young children who want to keep things fresh in your home . . . new ways to spend time with your kids, recipes, books, helpful websites, etc. Being a mom is fun but sometimes it's hard! Whether you are a mother working outside the home or inside the home my hope is this blog makes your role as a mother easier and helps keep you and your children engaged!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Advent - Brought to Life

With all of the hustle and bustle of getting ready for the holidays, it is much too easy to lose focus of celebrating Jesus and his birth.  We still do our nativity scene, Bible readings, and other things to instill in our children the meaning of it all.  But, this video truly brought it to life for me, and I wanted to share it with anyone following this blog.  I put it at the top of the blog page, but I wanted to post it as well in hopes that more would see it, and take a few moments to absorb the message here and truly feel thankful for what has come, and for what still is to come.  This was done by our church and shown in the services this past weekend . . .

http://vimeo.com/32459389

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you new to the mothering world?

I have a particular passion for women who have just entered the world of mothering, especially when it comes to getting your baby on a schedule and sleeping. Please send me a message if you have any questions! I would love to help!