Purpose

This blog is for all moms of young children who want to keep things fresh in your home . . . new ways to spend time with your kids, recipes, books, helpful websites, etc. Being a mom is fun but sometimes it's hard! Whether you are a mother working outside the home or inside the home my hope is this blog makes your role as a mother easier and helps keep you and your children engaged!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shark Exhibit

So we did go to the Museum of Nature and Science last week on Friday, and it was fascinating. I have included some pictures below. It cost $18 for adults to get in and $12 I think for kids 2 and up. We ended up getting a family membership for $90, which included 4 free guest passes for the museum, 4 free Imax passes and a bunch of other stuff. Since we had my in laws with us, we were able to use the guest passes and didn't pay too much more to get the membership instead of the tickets. So . . . it is a bit pricey, but if you have kids who are into science, sharks, etc., it is worth it. Both my 4 year old and my 6 year old really enjoyed it. Here are some pictures:










Sharks lose 26,000 teeth in a lifetime!  That's how many shark teeth are in this pile . . . crazy!


This is a frozen shark, in a display case that is -4 degrees!





They had interactive monitors throughout the exhibit where you
could learn a ton about sharks.  They were very cool!

I highly recommend this exhibit if you think your kids would be
interested!  It is going on until next October I think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you new to the mothering world?

I have a particular passion for women who have just entered the world of mothering, especially when it comes to getting your baby on a schedule and sleeping. Please send me a message if you have any questions! I would love to help!