Purpose

This blog is for all moms of young children who want to keep things fresh in your home . . . new ways to spend time with your kids, recipes, books, helpful websites, etc. Being a mom is fun but sometimes it's hard! Whether you are a mother working outside the home or inside the home my hope is this blog makes your role as a mother easier and helps keep you and your children engaged!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Activity Calendar Added

Just a highlight that the December calendar has been added (on the right side of the blog).  Check it out for many ideas of fun things to do with your kiddos this December.  Anna Frye gave me a bunch of these ideas - thank you soooo much!  She is an INCREDIBLE blogger and writer.  She also pointed me to a site called Enchanted Learning, and I got most of the craft ideas from there.  You can go there if you would like to see pictures of the crafts.  (I have to see it).  I added the instructions to a word doc, but couldn't get the pictures to paste.  The calendar has links for the crafts that will take you to the word doc.  Have so much fun this December with your children!  They light up the holidays and just make it such a treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you new to the mothering world?

I have a particular passion for women who have just entered the world of mothering, especially when it comes to getting your baby on a schedule and sleeping. Please send me a message if you have any questions! I would love to help!