Purpose

This blog is for all moms of young children who want to keep things fresh in your home . . . new ways to spend time with your kids, recipes, books, helpful websites, etc. Being a mom is fun but sometimes it's hard! Whether you are a mother working outside the home or inside the home my hope is this blog makes your role as a mother easier and helps keep you and your children engaged!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Easiest Cake Balls Ever

This morning a fantastic speaker spoke at MOPS and gave us a ton of easy recipes - most with just 3 ingredients.  One of my  favorites was the cake ball recipe which I am definitely going to try.  All you need is a box of cake mix, a can of cake icing, and chocolate chips (can use white chocolate chips).  I put the rest of the recipe under Easy Recipes, and as I try some of the recipes she gave us I will put them on here!  I just had to get this one on here before trying it since it so easy and she said they are delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you new to the mothering world?

I have a particular passion for women who have just entered the world of mothering, especially when it comes to getting your baby on a schedule and sleeping. Please send me a message if you have any questions! I would love to help!