Purpose

This blog is for all moms of young children who want to keep things fresh in your home . . . new ways to spend time with your kids, recipes, books, helpful websites, etc. Being a mom is fun but sometimes it's hard! Whether you are a mother working outside the home or inside the home my hope is this blog makes your role as a mother easier and helps keep you and your children engaged!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vanilla Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies

Yesterday after picking up my 6 year old from school, we all wandered over to our neighborhood park to enjoy this gorgeous weather and get some play time in.  We were there for awhile, and then made our way home to eat dinner (crockpot chili night!) and get ready for soccer practice.  I got my Everyday With Rachael Ray magazine a couple  of days ago, and yesterday as I was going through it, I found a chocolate chip recipe that was calling out my name.  My 4 year old was the one who had soccer practice last night (he is an avid chocolate lover), and I couldn't wait to see his face when he came running in the house and smelled fresh chocolate chip cookies.  So I went to work, and the cookies were DELICIOUS.  I actually got it from an ad for McCormick Vanilla.  I am posting the recipe under the Recipes tab in case you are interested!  Swimsuit season is practically over so you don't need to worry about a few extra pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you new to the mothering world?

I have a particular passion for women who have just entered the world of mothering, especially when it comes to getting your baby on a schedule and sleeping. Please send me a message if you have any questions! I would love to help!