Purpose

This blog is for all moms of young children who want to keep things fresh in your home . . . new ways to spend time with your kids, recipes, books, helpful websites, etc. Being a mom is fun but sometimes it's hard! Whether you are a mother working outside the home or inside the home my hope is this blog makes your role as a mother easier and helps keep you and your children engaged!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pancakes with a little umph

My kids LOVE breakfast for dinner.  Last night we had a pancakes and bacon, and I added a little extra somethin for the pancakes.  I peeled and chopped 2 apples and 2 pears, put them in a pot with a little brown sugar, water, and cinammon, a little salt and cooked them for 20 minutes. So easy, and it was a delicious topping for the pancakes!  Plus we got a little fruit serving in there . . . :)  I'll add the recipe to the recipes tab in case you are interested.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. New follower from Finding New Friends blog hop! Hoping you follow back!! =0)

    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete

Are you new to the mothering world?

I have a particular passion for women who have just entered the world of mothering, especially when it comes to getting your baby on a schedule and sleeping. Please send me a message if you have any questions! I would love to help!