Purpose

This blog is for all moms of young children who want to keep things fresh in your home . . . new ways to spend time with your kids, recipes, books, helpful websites, etc. Being a mom is fun but sometimes it's hard! Whether you are a mother working outside the home or inside the home my hope is this blog makes your role as a mother easier and helps keep you and your children engaged!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

DIY Coasters

So there is a blog I follow that has tons of great ideas called 24/7 moms (I think) - I've included a button for this blog at the bottom of my blog.  Today they highlighted an idea by Lee La La for Do It Yourself Photo Coasters.  I haven't tried this yet, but am going to, and if it works - this is pure brillance.  So many new gift ideas and stocking stuffers will be in the works!  Here is a link to the instructions if you want to try it:
http://leelala.net/2011/02/diy-tile-coasters/

And here is a pic of the finished product from her site:

SUCH a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you new to the mothering world?

I have a particular passion for women who have just entered the world of mothering, especially when it comes to getting your baby on a schedule and sleeping. Please send me a message if you have any questions! I would love to help!