Purpose

This blog is for all moms of young children who want to keep things fresh in your home . . . new ways to spend time with your kids, recipes, books, helpful websites, etc. Being a mom is fun but sometimes it's hard! Whether you are a mother working outside the home or inside the home my hope is this blog makes your role as a mother easier and helps keep you and your children engaged!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Memorial Park (Lewisville)

Yesterday we went to Memorial Park for the first time and it was fantastic.  There are 3 different playgrounds for the kids to play around on.  1 was definitely suited for smaller children, 1 could have gone either way, and 1 was geared toward bigger kids.  With that said, the one for bigger kids was of course the one my 1 year old was most fascinated with.  There were walking paths all around, and it was just a gorgeous day.  If you take 3040 to 2499 and turn left, and then take your first right on Forest Vista, and take that all the way to Valley Creek, you are there.  It took us about 10 minutes.  I didn't manage to get any pix in, but I highly recomend this park.

Today I am going to try and take the kids to the Pumpkin Patch and they are going to be SO EXCITED!  The pumpkin patch in Flower Mound is one of their very favorite activities of the year and the best part about it is that it is free.

Stay posted this week for some pix of the Halloween food and games we will have at my 1 year old's celebration this weekend.  It should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get in for free? I heard they were charging this year...Also, CUTE t-shirt for Clara!!!!! :) The ones I make for the boys are VERY ghetto haha I'll have to try your method whenever I'm up to it!

    ReplyDelete

Are you new to the mothering world?

I have a particular passion for women who have just entered the world of mothering, especially when it comes to getting your baby on a schedule and sleeping. Please send me a message if you have any questions! I would love to help!